The benefits our associates need to do their very best
We know that happy associates translate into happy guests. It’s a win-win. Here are just some of the reasons why our associates love working with Interstate.
Health and Wellness
We offer the health and wellness plans you need to take care of yourself and your family, including children, spouse or domestic partner:
- Health Care Flexible Spending Account
- Employee Assistance Program
We believe taking time to relax and recharge is just as important as the work itself, which is why we offer:
- Vacation Time or Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Leave for Jury Duty, Military Service and Bereavement
We understand illness and injury are a part of life, so we offer these income protection benefits to help support you:
- Basic Life Insurance offered at no cost to associates
- Optional Life Insurance for associate and family
- Short-Term Disability
- Long-Term Disability
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with employer match and immediate vesting
We want you to explore the world at your leisure with these travel benefits:
- Hotel Room Rates for Associates, Friends and Family Members
- Food & Beverage Discount Program
- Associate Discount Program with select Corporate Vendors
We acknowledge your hard work and want to hear your feedback:
- I am Interstate – Recognition Programs
- Service Anniversaries
- Annual Associate Engagement Survey
*Please note that this information is subject to change and additional documentation and applies to positions based in the USA.
Like what you see? Join the Interstate Family today.
Already an Interstate associate? Take your career to the next level.Internal Positions
You will need your Workday user name and password to login. Go to your “Career” worklet and click on “Interstate Jobs” to search and apply. Interstate’s Internal Transfer policy guidelines apply.